Your brand identity is crucial in developing a successful business and competitive advantage in your market. Your brand is a source of immense value to your business, and is the foundational piece in your overall marketing communication strategy. It is vital that time is invested in researching, defining, designing, developing and managing your brand.
For established businesses we will perform a Brand Assessment and from this we will work together to develop your Brand Vision and Strategy. We then create you the right visual communications tools needed to ensure that you increase consumer recognition.
The memory of a true brand and what it represents lives on within the hearts and minds of customers, clients, prospects, staff, team members and investors. A strong brand leaves a positive and lasting impression. We achieve this with your branding by utilising our uncomplicated approach to the brand development process and these include:
- Clearly defining your message
- Developing your brand image
- Build brand awareness and perception
- Connect to your target audience emotionally
- Motivate your consumers
- Encourage consumer loyalty
We utilize the below to achieve brand success for you, which includes;
- Market research - research your target market
- Develop marketing plan and strategies
- Visual identity design - creation of brand marks, logos and design elements
- Online strategies - develop website, social media initiatives,
- Marketing collateral - design of print and online brochures and promotional material
- Implementation and execution of strategy - we will help and guide you with your new marketing tools
Once your brand has been designed and established, we believe your brand is like a garden – it must be continually tended, fed and watered to ensure you reap full benefits of a successful brand.
- Work with you on implementing ongoing brand strategy
- Update your website
- Update your facebook
- Update your Twitter
- Send out e-marketing to your stakeholders
This ensures your brand does not stagnate in the marketplace, and remains top-of-mind within the consciousness of your audience. If you would like help with your brand management or brand positioning, get in touch.
Once your brand is established, please come and talk to us about our many talents in website design and social media.
Please check our case studies for examples of our work in this area.